This collection of case studies show the range of project and brands we work with on customisation, implementation and support
Whether it’s the key conferences and exhibitions that make up DWTC annual calendar, their wide selection of venues, extensive services, award-winning hospitality or world class facilities management, DWTC aim to surpass your expectations every time.
Visit their website here dwtc.com
Word Trade Center Business Case
DWTC connect people, products and ideas from around the globe through their year-round calendar of international trade fairs, blockbuster consumer shows and prestigious international conferences.
DWTC has played a pivotal role in the growth of international trade for the Middle East. Today they are the region’s largest purpose-built complex for events and exhibitions.
It’s obvious to manage each department and sections serve the global with unique pattern, style and 100% compliance.
We developed and delivered the solution for Hygiene, venue and hospitality using ERP/CRM a unique solution and process to be followed in order to achieve 100% compliance is met.
1. Hygiene SOP – We directed users to maintain all SOP’s and check lists as part of the solution and create a strong bond. RBS and Version control are in-built to feel the integrity of the system
2. Audit Calendar – Using the ERP/CRM we have created annual audit calendar module for the hygiene, compliance and hospitality auditors to schedule their annual audits. The system gives periodic notification to all internal auditors to follow up their annual calendar against the department and function
3. Audit – We provide a high end Ux to record all the evidences captured at the time of Audit and set up required actions to be taken by the audit group to resolve the complaints. Followup audit will be conducted once the action items and completed by the audit group
4. Reports – Using the ERP/CRM we have created salient reports to see the audit summary, performance of the year, Action items and results achieved, comparative summary and so on…
The Dubai Foundation for Women and Children (DFWAC) is the first licensed non-profit shelter in the UAE for women and children victims of domestic violence, child abuse, and human trafficking. More than one thousand cases are handled in a day
Visit their website here dfwac.ae
Dubai Foundation Business Case
DFWAC follow its unique workflow right from client reach through call center, screening, case intake, medical, legal, hospitality and other services, client exit and follow-up. A very comprehensive system was a greatest challenge for them to see 100% automation and enjoy their day to day activities in serving for women and children victims of domestic violence, child abuse and human trafficking.
We developed and delivered the solution for client intake, screening, medical service, social service, legal service and automate all workflow from a to z using ERP/CRM a unique solution and process to be followed in order to achieve 100% automation is in place and every possible report is available at every user group level defined
1. Client Management – Capture inbound signal from call center application and provide an interface for the call attender to feed the first level information captured from the client. Once the information is capture then it will be assigned to relevant case manager to deal all further steps as per workflow defined based on case category & type.
2. Service Management – Every single service is scheduled by case manager and user group like Therapist, House Supervisor and so on… will follow the service calendar and start interacting with the cases assigned. Our ERP/CRM application helps them to record all information and create a complete set of profile
3. Feedback & Edit – Our ERP/CRM customization help DFWAC to conduct feedback and record to monitor the client satisfaction level at each stage they were treated by different group of people in the organization. Finally exit is being conducted and follow-up schedule is triggered by the system
4. Reports & Statistics – Our ERP/CRM report module gives salient reports for the research user group and top level management to know exactly what has been done and improvements required
St. Mary’s catholic church is a first catholic church in UAE region and it was erected in the year of 1989. Today this is one of the busiest church in terms of mass, catechism and other events.
Visit their website here saintmarysdubai.org
St. Mary’s Church Business Case
St. Mary’s Church, Dubai handle tons of data related to family profile, member profile, and sacrament registers and so on… Keep them well organized as per contacts and pull the data for printing on time and exchange the information between parishes when a family get transferred from one emirate to other emirate was a greatest challenge.
The solution we delivered using ERP/CRM is subject to handle all their current practical difficulties in record keeping. We delivered CRM portal for prisoner, parish priest and church office users to access at various level and be ensured that the information are up to date and associated well
1. Profile Management – Any member can register their profile via portal / mobile app and all required information are captured and stored at centralized database. Once the profile is successfully created and user acknowledgement is done then each profile is linked to Family profile as per family name and other relevant information captured by the system
2. Sacrament Register – Every sacrament register is maintained electronically and workflow management system is enforced to ensure that the correct details are entered and counter signed by the Parish priest. Once the information are approved then the whole record is locked at vicariate level as per canon law. Registers and certificates are printed in standard format as per member’s requirement and parish priest approval
3. Contact Management – Every member contact information is well maintained in our ERP/CRM customization done and yearend statistical information is prepared by the system on the fly and report is exchanged to vicariate level more digitally
4. ERP/CRM has been pivotal in the creation of such automated processes using both standard and custom actions to achieve the desired results. The flexibility that ERP/CRM provides means that solutions are constantly evolving and adapting to the fast-paced industry St.Marys work within
Brain Signals are detected using different types of metal electrodes placed on the scalp(EEG). This device measures small electrical potentials that reflect the activity of neurons on the brain and returns as EEG Raw data.
Opti Brain Business Case
Optimally use human brain and train the same is a very critical and no readymade solution in the world. It’s an evaluation program designed to track brain activities and patterns in your brain while you are performing different tasks. It uses a Brain sensing technology of the muse headband to collect Electrical Potentials that’s happening with activity of neurons with 4 EEG Values as EEG1, EEG2, EEG3, EEG4 .
EEG Raw datum are transformed to frequency signals using FFT(Fast Fourier Transformation Technology) Finally frequency signals are converted to 5 Brain Waves Alpha, Beta, Gama, Theta and Delta.
App gets EEG Raw once in half a second in the specified time
1. Opti Train – Brain Optimization Training is done using different levels with Videos, Audio, Indexing(Thermometer) and none. Based on the Brain frequency signal Video frame rates, Audio Volume, and Thermometer index changes. When user loses his/her concentration base on the level Synergy or serenity video gradually slows down and the audio value increases
2. Mouse Headband – Receive the signal from four quadrant of human brain and mounted App via Bluetooth read all the values and plot in a visual diagram to view the current state of brain and how much its being focused on a game, reading, listening activities etc., If the disturbance is identified then the App makes beep sound and record the data for statistical and graph purpose
Opti Train uses two patented training programs to optimize your brain: Synergy (Red) and Serenity (Blue). The Synergy Training Program trains whole brain harmony, a skill that will train you to BETTER YOUR BEST™ in any performance skill! The Serenity Training Program creates a calm, peaceful and efficient brain state by promoting low brain activity which can also help optimize your skill. Athletes, musicians, addiction recovery patients, and children with autism, ADD/ADHD, or emotional disorders have used Opti Train to improve performance and enhance daily living
DistrictLink – WebApp for Contacts & Docs
DistrictLink is used to manage the contact and document details of various district mainly based on the religious background. And also
this application acts as a backend of ‘DistrictLink’ mobile android app.
Visit their website here cmadistrictlink.org
DistrictLink Business Case
DistrictLink needs to maintain their contacts, pdf, docs with calendar colloborative to access various users based on their rights. Furthermore, a strong, collaborative platform was required to allow users to access docs and calendar related events. Mobile App was also required to access anywhere and see things.
Intreface worked closely with DistrictLinks and contacts, required docs, pdf was uploaded to access based on user role.
1. Contacts Management: Maintain the list of contacts district wise with dynamic categories.
2. Calendar: Custom Calendar with Date based events were organized to access by the people.
3. Resources: 1000+ docs being uploaded to access by users. Security is concern to access the files when it was accessed by individual user.
CMAllianceU is an integrated online portal for learning
The Alliance has a rich history of offering practical, high-quality ministry training in the United States and overseas. From the first Bible institute in North America to today’s cutting-edge CMAllianceU, the Alliance equips emerging leaders to fulfill the Great Commission!
Visit their website here www.cmallianceu.org
CMAllianceU Business Case
CMAllianceU have 100s of courses to share with community to get enroll. Their management required a single solution to manage the course management with Moodle platform. The solution was needed to automate the full process and allow the Administrator to engage and push the course related stuffs as per Moodle standard. They required customization of online enroll forms.
CMAllianceU is an integrated online portal for learning, training, and ministry development. From preparing workers and pastors to providing individual courses to local church leaders, international workers, and national office employees, CMAllianceU is a secure gateway to information, registration, payment, course delivery, and completion tracking.
CMAllianceU supports a network of students, evaluators, coaches, and administrators who are engaged together in developing their skills, understandings, hearts, and service. It serves the Alliance family by bringing cost-effective, just-in-time training to Alliance workers, churches, and leaders.